CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

LETTER TO THE EDITOR: Bloating

Assalaam Alaikum,

I have problems with a bloated stomach Can you help? (This letter has been edited to protect the privacy of the person who asked the question)


Dear Sister,

A bloated stomach can often mean that candida yeast have grown quite strong in her system which is often the case when taking prescription medications. So you should use a colon cleanser that is both gentle for her age, and one that will attack the candida. A very gentle one she could try is Thyme Tea. It is a traditional herb that was taken in Europe and the Middle East for a long time to heal all sorts of digestive and colon issues in kids - even parasites! It is sad we have forgotten about this wonderful remedy! At her age she could drink a cup every day for about ten days. Best is to drink one cup in the morning and one at night. It is said to give one good dreams - I don't know about that but it certainly helps me sleep at night when I take it!. It is also VERY VERY good for the lungs. I have used it in emergency situations when I was having asthma attacks. So it is a good herb for your daughter "all around". Good luck!

Blessings & Health,
Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND
www.islamichealingnetwork.com

1 comment:

lina k. said...

I had a similar experience with my son. I gave him a supplementof acidopholus bifidus 1/2 tsp 3 times daily. I stopped sugar sweets, and fruit juice as well as dairy products. I made sure that he had atleast one stool movement once a day by giving wet foods like stews with rice , and anything cooked stovetop with a little fluids.Stop breads, crackeres, and cookies.
Sincerely,
Lina K.