CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hemorrhoids & Classes: LETTER TO THE EDITOR

For Kind Attention of : Dr.Karima Burns

Hello,
In full appreciation to your wonderful articles and online education offers
and your 'Noble' service to the suffering patients,I wish to seek your assistance and learn more about health. Could you send me your IM ID so I could talk with you about this more?

I am interested to join your course. Do I get any Certificate (duration) after completion of the course? Do I need to pay for the course ?(If yes) How much ?

If any member undergoes consultation & treatment are they alloted any certificate too ? Do you have any suggestions for treating hemorrhoids?

Regards - IL


Dear IL,

Thank you for your kind note and your interest in my services.

I will do my best to answer your questions below:

1. You receive a professional certificate when you complete the course.
2. The course is on sale at this time for $250.00 (regular price is $350.00) at:
Islamic Healing Course Payment Page

3. You can also pay $35.00 per month via 12-monthly installments at:
Monthly Installments for the Islamic Healing Course

4. Treatment does not come with a certificate but it does come with 6-weeks of free follow-up e-mails and consulting.

5. I have an IM group for students of the Islamic Healing Course, but I do not do IM with any other people as my schedule is very tight.

6. For "hemorrhoids" I suggest the following:

A simple remedy is to make a compress of witch hazel extract. You should be able to get this at the pharmacy. Put it in the refrigerator so it stays cold. Put some on a cotton cloth and apply directly to the area. It will be quite shocking but will help relieve the swelling and constrict the veins. You can also calendula, St. John's wort and comfrey herb as a compress on the area.

If none of these herbs are available you can also try putting aloe Vera on the area. Also, drinking aloe Vera juice internally will help.

Some "kitchen remedies" (available everywhere) would be to take a nice warm bath infused with chamomile or calendula herbal tea.

Hope this helps!


Blessings & Health,
Kristie Karima Burns, Mh, ND

No comments: