CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Letters to the Editor: Stomach Pain

My schedule no longer allows me to answer Letters to the Editor. I now do all of my consulting via www.HerbnHome.com . At this time I am posting some old letters that I want to share with the public in case they may help someone else. I will be posting a sample of some of these old letters from time to time on this BLOG. A complete file of old "Letters to the Editor" is available by becoming a member of the consulting list at www.HerbnHome.com

Stomach Pain
Question: Ms. Burns,

Assalamwalaikum, I hope you are doing well. I am
writing this e-mail to you with deep concern for my
father. He is almost 70 years old and since I can
remember he had and has a digestive problem,
heartburn, he does not get hungry, constipation and he
is in constant pain (quite literally). He is a
smoker, and there is no chance of him quitting. He
takes numerous amounts of medicines and tries anything
in hope of relieving his suffering due to abdominal
pain. He will eat fruits such as kiwi, prunes, dates
and figs so he can use the restroom. However, I
believe my father is not consistent in taking one type
of medicine. He gave up a long time ago. Are there
any herbs that you can suggest, or anything he could
do so his pain can decrease? Thank you, Jazak Allah.
- MG

Answer:
Please try Aloe Vera juice mixed with juice (to make it taste better). If he takes 2 ounces 3 times a day with juice (start with 2 times a day and then increase to 3 if he needs it) I am sure he will feel better. You might also consider getting him a full consultation so he has a holistic practitioner look at all his issues together. I offer online consultations but you may want to see someone in your area.

I hope this helps!

I know it has helped many people I know.

You can get Aloe Vera juice at the health food stores but it is much less expensive from the health section of the grocery stores.

If you are not living in the USA then try Psyllium seed powder mixed with juice 2 times a day.

No comments: